Shipping and Returns
Our products are handcrafted for you, upon receiving your order with a lot of love and care and we do a thorough quality check before dispatch.
To keep up this quality standard we do not have any exchange or return policy unless the product is damaged.
In the case of a damaged product :
- Reach us within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Send us a mail with the photograph of the damaged item so, we can understand where what went wrong.
- You can opt for a complete refund to your original payment mode, store credit valid for 45 days or a replacement of the item.
- We recommend you to obtain the proof of shipment on return, as we will not accept the responsibility of packages lost/damaged in transit. Cost of the return will be refunded up to Rs 200 upon sharing the courier receipt.
- Once our QC team is satisfied with the returned product, you will receive an email confirming that your return has been accepted.
- Henceforth, we will initiate the process of refunds/replacements, as applicable.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible, the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
Each item has a different process and hence refer to the production timeline description for each item separately.
- Post-production shipping will take 5-8 working days for delivery for domestic locations.
- For international locations, shipping charges will be added and the timeline will be communicated to you by mail. Generally, it is 15-25 working days post-production.
Things to double-check:
- Please provide a correct delivery address with P.O Box and a valid contact number.
- The courier agent will only make 3 attempts for delivery after which the product is returned to us and to make another delivery attempt, there will be an additional shipping charge.
- Sizing issues. Please refer to our size guide for the same before purchasing.
- Custom products, please ensure the measurements given are accurate.